10.22.2009

November 8, 2009 Quinton Cowboys

Hey there Pards,
Got that first one under my belt but I owe ya'll an apology. I promise there will be plenty of food next time. I was a little overwhelmed by the turnout ( and there were a few visitors, by the way) and the beverage selection will be larger, including some iced-tea, diet soda and hot coffee. Come November 8, we'll be serving up plenty of El Diablo chicken, which is hot and spicy shredded chicken on a roll, some 7 day cole slaw, sweet potato casserole, pickles and soft drink for the aforementioned $5. After all the hungry cowboys are served, second plates will be available for a mesely $2. Look forward to the December shoot...that one is on The Mole! That's right! As my way of thanking the Quinton Cowboys, the December 13th lunch is on me! Start praying there will be no snow so that the chuckwagon can make it down that path! See ya'll on the 8th of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment