9.21.2009

Greetings from the cook

Howdy pardners, just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the Mole Hole Cowboy Restaurant, soon to park the chuckwagon at the Quinton cowboy shoot on October 11, 2009. They call me 'Mike the Mole' fer a number of reasons, I reckon. That sheriff in Yuma didn't take too kindly to me smilin' at his woman; worse when she smiled back! Anyway, I figgered it was better to leave town before it got ugly; he knows my God-given name and might still be lookin' fer me, so I just became 'Mole'. Heh-heh, don't think he'd believe his woman would ever fancy somebody named Mole.
Hope you cowboys check out our opening-day vittles, sure to please even the toughest gunslinger. It'll only set you back $5 in U.S. currency, but I'll accept gold or silver if ya got it! No credit cards, though; they haven't been invented yet. I'll be driving the chuckwagon with my pardner Rico... He rides shotgun with me on the drive from Philadelphia. Hope to see ya'll on the 11th, bring your appetite. And good shootin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment